February 11, 2013

Meal "Pin" Monday and The Chew

 My friend Katie and I went into Manhattan and were on The Chew last week! Did you see us over in the corner at the tasting table eating some delicious chocolate desserts?! We went to two episodes and saw Bobby Deen. So much fun! Lucky for us, we went right before the Big Blizzard of the Century.


 Which, didn't turn out to be that bad for our part of Long Island. The Bean absolutely loved it. She thinks she's a sled dog. She played in the snow Saturday morning for about two hours while B and I {mostly B} shoveled the snow.


I had a bunch of meals planned, but didn't end up making some of them. Luckily, we have a {fairly} well stocked pantry and made lots of other tasty things. Okay, so we might have picked up that pizza crust while we were stocking up for the storm. That's B's Mole Pizza. And it was good.


 Where was I. Oh, yes. What are we eating this week?


 CHOMP!

This post is linked at: The Louisiana Bride



If you haven't yet, we'd love to have you follow! Pin It

6 comments:

  1. umm that pizza looks absolutely delicious! YUM!
    please do a recap (or just let me know what recipes you would recommend?) I love pinning recipes but if I know they pass someone's taste-test then I'm more willing to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this has "love potion number 9" on the scallops. How awesome! And, YAY, the bean is starting to like the snow! Sounds great, to me. :) A girl after my own heart! :)

    I hope the Chew was amazing! :)

    I want that pizza, now. It doesn't help that our dinner is being baked as I type this.. Sigh. Patience is a virtue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to go to a taping of The Chew. I bet it was SO much fun! I love pinning recipes too, I just need to follow through and actually try them!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pizza is making me reconsider this diet. Ughhhh....but Bean looks as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome that you got to go to tapings of The Chew! I always thought going to any TV taping would be fun. And I'd love to try those chicken lettuce wraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, where are you! :)

    I know you are familiar with this "Liebster award," and did it recently, but, I nominate you again. :) So.. If you want to answer the questions and "play along," then go ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Bean is chasing her tail...waiting for you to comment {and we read every one!}:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...